Many clients tell us that after family, their financial security is one of their highest priorities, yet all too often we see people taking action too late in their lives. It may be that you want to purchase your first investment property, or discover how to expand your existing portfolio, or how the wealthy use shares to build wealth.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how confident are you now that you will be able to achieve a comfortable and stress free retirement?
If your answer is anything less than 10 / 10, our upcoming presentation will help you understand the important steps you can take towards achieving your wealth creation goals.
You will learn:
- 10 reasons most people fail to achieve financial success and what you can do about it
- The 7 steps to achieving wealth
- The 4 keys to a successful wealth management plan
- The simple formula for beating procrastination
- Why property, shares and superannuation are all important
- How saving tax can help fund your wealth creation
- Whether you should increase your mortgage repayments or start investing
- How you can make efficient use of your cash flow
You will also learn how to put together a plan that is right for you and your individual circumstances and goals. You should attend if:
- You are committed to achieving financial success
- You are a homeowner who has built up some equity, but not quite sure what to do next
- You have the potential to save $150+ per week
- You are aged between 28 and 50 and/or have more than 10 years until you retire
Thursday 17 September 2015
5:45pm – arrival
6:00pm – seminar starts
We will have some refreshments available
Nicole K Connon Accounting & Taxation
121 Como Road, Oyster Bay
If you want to be in the 10% of Australians who achieve financial independence then don’t miss our free Pathway to Wealth seminar!
Kick start your financial success by taking action today! This session is no obligation and we have covered the costs for you (valued at $99 GST inc.), so if you feel this invitation could benefit your friends or family, simply add their names via the register link above.
The cornerstone of a successful financial journey is partnering with a financial adviser that understands your needs and has the experience to ride through all the different stages.
Greg has been advising clients for over 20 years, he is the founder and principal of Bright Wealth – a strategies based financial services company.
Greg believes in developing a thorough understanding of each client’s individual needs, providing clear and concise communication and highly personalised advice to achieve their lifestyle and financial goals.
Greg specialises in delivering, well-planned, tailored strategies for his clients focusing on the areas of risk management, estate planning and wealth accumulation.
Greg’s philosophy is Boring Money, Exciting Life.
In 2014 Greg was awarded the “Financial Adviser of the Year” by GPS Wealth Pty Ltd and again in 2015 along with Bright Wealth being awarded “Practice of the Year”.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Business in Financial Planning, an Associate Diploma in Accounting and is a Member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA).
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on (02) 9528 8000.